To serve as an advocate and partner of the University of Hawai’i in the National Capital Region
on matters relating to the University and its alumni
Service, Heritage and Fellowship
Serve the University and its alumni with high standards, commitment and leadership Maintain and strengthen our islands’ cultural values of diversity and equality Create a unity of purpose and a caring for each other that reflects our desire for ‘Ohana
- Alumni, former students, supporters and their spouses are invited and encouraged to join the National Capital Region Chapter.
- View Membership Benefits (use the “back” button on your browser to return here).
- For more information, click here to go to the Membership page.
4418 Neptune Drive
Alexandria, VA 22301
- Mānoa: UH law school climbs in ranking, earns A for practical training February 20, 2019
- Mānoa: New international Moon/Mars mission launched at HI-SEAS habitat February 20, 2019
- Mānoa: Award-winning book follows mothers’ determination after Japan nuclear disaster February 20, 2019
- Mānoa: World’s first Zika outbreak was diagnosed by JABSOM alumnus February 15, 2019
- Mānoa: Foster children who become homeless have increased risk for HIV February 13, 2019
- Mānoa: ACLU national legal director selected as Inouye chair February 13, 2019
- Mānoa: UH Manoa named top producer of Fulbright Scholars February 12, 2019
- Mānoa: Community grants help University of Hawai‘i roll out tobacco-free initiatives February 12, 2019
- Mānoa: Media Advisory: Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals to hear arguments at UH law school on Tuesday February 10, 2019
- Mānoa: Unusual microbes from the deep-sea hold clues to early life February 7, 2019