Karen Uemoto and Dan Lehman
5053 North 37th Street
Arlington, VA 22207
Directions from I-495
” From I-495, take I-66 East towards Washington, DC.
” Take the Westmoreland Street Exit. ” The exit ramp forks, take the left fork and make a left turn on to Westmoreland.
” At the next traffic light, take a right to Williamsburg Blvd.
” Stay on Williamsburg, you will go around a traffic circle with a CVS drug store on it.
” At Old Dominion Drive, take a left turn.
” Take the second left on to 37th Street.
” Our house in the first on the right hand side.
Directions from George Washington Parkway, coming from the south.
” Go north on the GW Parkway.
” Take the Spout Run exit, which is a left exit.
” Take the first right to Lorcom Lane.
” Stay on Lorcom Lane until the third traffic light, make a right turn.
” Stay to the right, Old Dominion will veer off to the right.
” Stay on Old Dominion, you will cross Glebe Road, Rock Springs, and Williamsburg Blvd. All three intersections have traffic lights.
” After the Williamsburg Blvd. Intersection, take the second left to 37th Street.
” Our house is the first on the right hand side
Directions from George Washington Parkway, coming from the north
” Go south on the GW Parkway.
” Take the 123 North exit which is Chain Bridge Road.
” Stay on Chain Bridge Road, until you get to the traffic light just before Chain Bridge.
” At the traffic light, take a right. You will be on Glebe Road.
” Stay on Glebe Road until the second traffic light.
” At the traffic light take a right to Williamsburg Blvd.
” At the next traffic light, take a right to Old Dominion Drive.
” Take the second left to 37th Street.
” Our house is the first on the right hand side.
- Mānoa: Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Ellis Henican discusses Media in the Age of Trump January 18, 2019
- Mānoa: Hawaiʻi keiki appear over three times more susceptible to cat scratch disease January 17, 2019
- Mānoa: Brennon Morioka recommended as new dean for the College of Engineering January 16, 2019
- Mānoa: Hawai‘i Natural Energy Institute receives $1.3M to advance wave energy device January 14, 2019
- Mānoa: Registration for East Hawai‘i Master Gardener training extended January 10, 2019
- Mānoa: UH astronomer receives American Astronomical Society’s highest award January 9, 2019
- Mānoa: Public health researchers find important lessons in Albania to prevent chronic disease January 2, 2019
- Mānoa: Japanese Americans are predisposed to excess body fat according to UH Cancer Center study December 18, 2018
- Mānoa: UH law students join forces to help deployed service members December 14, 2018
- Mānoa: Increased Risk of Wildfires in Hawai’i Due to Climate Change December 13, 2018