Karen Uemoto and Dan Lehman
5053 North 37th Street
Arlington, VA 22207
Directions from I-495
” From I-495, take I-66 East towards Washington, DC.
” Take the Westmoreland Street Exit. ” The exit ramp forks, take the left fork and make a left turn on to Westmoreland.
” At the next traffic light, take a right to Williamsburg Blvd.
” Stay on Williamsburg, you will go around a traffic circle with a CVS drug store on it.
” At Old Dominion Drive, take a left turn.
” Take the second left on to 37th Street.
” Our house in the first on the right hand side.
Directions from George Washington Parkway, coming from the south.
” Go north on the GW Parkway.
” Take the Spout Run exit, which is a left exit.
” Take the first right to Lorcom Lane.
” Stay on Lorcom Lane until the third traffic light, make a right turn.
” Stay to the right, Old Dominion will veer off to the right.
” Stay on Old Dominion, you will cross Glebe Road, Rock Springs, and Williamsburg Blvd. All three intersections have traffic lights.
” After the Williamsburg Blvd. Intersection, take the second left to 37th Street.
” Our house is the first on the right hand side
Directions from George Washington Parkway, coming from the north
” Go south on the GW Parkway.
” Take the 123 North exit which is Chain Bridge Road.
” Stay on Chain Bridge Road, until you get to the traffic light just before Chain Bridge.
” At the traffic light, take a right. You will be on Glebe Road.
” Stay on Glebe Road until the second traffic light.
” At the traffic light take a right to Williamsburg Blvd.
” At the next traffic light, take a right to Old Dominion Drive.
” Take the second left to 37th Street.
” Our house is the first on the right hand side.
- Mānoa: Esports as a career? UH Mānoa is helping students prepare for it April 12, 2019
- Mānoa: UH Cancer Center, HMSA collaborate to fight breast cancer April 12, 2019
- Mānoa: Giant Antarctic sea spiders weather warming by getting holey April 10, 2019
- Mānoa: Cancer clinical trial participants honored April 8, 2019
- Mānoa: Hawaii Sea Grant launches coastal and marine resource management fellowship program April 8, 2019
- Mānoa: UH Institute for Astronomy hosts Open House April 6, 2019
- Mānoa: Bias against Micronesians in Hawaii explored in UH social work research April 5, 2019
- Mānoa: "Defector artist" from North Korea visits UH Manoa with his art April 4, 2019
- Mānoa: Chinese Flagship student receives scholarship to study in China April 3, 2019
- Mānoa: Media Advisory: "Drag Brunch" event at UH law school will support safe spaces for LGBTQ+ April 2, 2019